Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hi everyone!

Let me just say I had a great time in cleveland even tho the bus made my butt hurt!! Oh and the person i was sitting beside made me get on the inside!! Still it was a good time and i got BRADY QUINN'S signature!!!!!!!!!!! Kool. Now here's another issue that plagueing my mind. I think its stupid when a girl and guy get all flirtly by playing tag and being all touchy feely. It annoys the crap out of me. I don't think I will ever get out of it. But do you think that will hurt my chances of getting a boyfriend( one day not now.... deff. not now. lol). I think it might caz im one of those ppl that are like why are u totchin me? Leave me ALONE! so yea u see my prob.??? Well I am going to think on it. Oh yea one day (soon! hopefully:( i wanna be a young adult writter. I already have plot ideas and try to write everyday. so if you have any advise for me tell me!!! Also I took and I-Q test and ima going to post a link to a site to get one!

No comments: